Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Refresher's Fair

Today I had no class, so I went to the "Refresher's Fair" to check out clubs. I found tennis (of course), the Hot Air Balloon Club (why not), theater enthusiasts (discount tickets to shows around town), and SocieTEA, the tea club, described to me as "we sit around and drink tea." Yes please.

Then I went and found the gym, which was free today due to the Refresher's Fair. I ran on the treadmill for a while, until I fell off by accident. I don't think many people noticed though, I was in a corner. I went looking for the weight room too, for scouting out training possibilities for this semester, but all the weights were in kilograms and not pounds, so I couldn't figure out how much they weighed. So I left. It's a very nice gym though.

No comments:

Post a Comment