Monday, February 14, 2011

Puppets and Valentines

So it's been a while, but I haven't really had anything to say; mostly I have been studying in the library (I had my first two papers due today, a source analysis and a source commentary) or not studying in my room. The papers took me a long time, mostly because I was trying to figure out the British system of paper-writing and citing sources, and to be honest I have been a little overwhelmed by being in a strange place. So I just focused on the papers and didn't do all that much.

I did see a very strange puppet show last Friday night though. The first half was kind of meta, but the second half was a man who creates fantastical stories about crazy characters and puts on shadow puppet shows about them, while narrating these tales in song with his live band. The stories were all very strange and also quite humorous, so it ended up being a lot of fun.

Today is Valentine's Day too, which was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment